The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 100 countries and has some 20,000 staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence in Ukraine. We have over 900 staff working across the county in various professional fields.
About the job
The ICRC Protection is recruiting a Data & Analytics Officer across Ukraine for various locations such as Dnipro, Odesa, Lviv, Kharkiv, and Kyiv. In close cooperation with the Protection team in Ukraine, the Data & Analytics Officer will mainly be responsible for supporting and monitoring a subset of the data management processes within the metier to enable evidence-based decisions and improvements in the area of data entry, quality, support, and analytics.
Start date: As soon as possible
This is a recruitment for Data & Analytics Officers positions for multiple locations in Ukraine.
Applications will be processed upon submission. Successful candidates will be placed on the roster and may be contacted for further assessment and interviewing based on organizational needs. The application will remain valid for 12 months.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting and monitoring metier data management processes and practices pertaining to the place of assignment and providing ongoing related support and guidance to the local protection team
- Applying best practices, standards, guidelines and templates for data management and analytics, and working on their continuous improvement, ensuring that reporting obligations pertaining to local Protection activities are respected and related documentation is processed smoothly
- Ensuring local implementation of – and adherence to – applicable workflows, guidelines and data entry procedures reflecting institutional as well as delegation strategies and ensuring coherence in view of institutional reporting
- Helping enable evidence-based decisions and informing operational follow-up, providing analytical insights, and promoting pertinent caseload management tools, while feeding back operational insights and observations to the Kyiv Protection Data team for consideration across structures as pertinent
- Assisting in improving, contextualizing, developing, and applying data quality monitoring processes and tools (dashboards, etc.) and contributing where appropriate in controls’ automation
- Monitoring data quality controls and consolidating, cleaning, and implementing corrective actions, working to ensure and improve data quality within reporting pertaining to local Protection caseloads and conducted activities
What we offer you
- Employment contract according to Ukrainian labor law
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual paid 20 working days' vacation
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience between UAH 50,000 and UAH 70,000
- Medical insurance for employees and family
- ICRC Institutional training
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- Foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in the city center
To be successful as a Data & Analytics Officer in the Protection Unit, you should possess the following qualifications and experiences and have the following characteristics:
- Ukrainian citizenship or permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- University degree or equivalent
- Typically, 3–5 years’ overall professional experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of SQL, statistical packages an asset
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian
- Computer proficiency, background in information management or computer sciences an asset
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Ability to interact effectively with data users, managers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to understand new business processes and their interplay with software and organizational structure
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively under supervision
- Confidence in managing projects and staff
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a diverse team and establish and maintain good working relations in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-disciplinary environment
Interested? Yes? Then apply.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations, to the attention of the ICRC People and Culture Team. Please label your CV with your first and last names (First Name LAST NAME).
Please indicate in your CV and motivation letter which locations you would like to be considered for Dnipro, Odesa, Lviv, Kharkiv, and Kyiv. You can indicate several.
In addition, please complete the compulsory ICRC questionnaire. The questionnaire is available through the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/APw3dvQMHJ.
(Click on the link or copy the link into your internet browser.)
Your application will be considered only once you have completed the ICRC questionnaire and uploaded your CV in English.
Application deadline: Please apply at your earliest convenience. Applications will be processed upon submission
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interviews. No inquiries by phone, please. Due to the urgency of the position, the ICRC reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving the highest priority to staff safety and security.
Qualified female and male candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.icrc.org/
International Committee of the Red Cross Перевірена
Join the ICRC. Visit us on http://www.icrc.org/
більше 500 співробітників
з 1863 року на ринку
- Курси іноземної мови
- Офіс у центрі
- Медичне страхування
- Регулярний перегляд зарплати
- Офіційне працевлаштування згідно КЗпП України