LPP is an international Polish company. We manage five recognizable brands: Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito and Sinsay.
People wearing our clothes can already be found in nearly 40 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia, and this number is still growing.
We manage a network of more then 1,800 stores, and create jobs for over 24,000 employees in our offices and sales structures
Currently we are looking for : Junior Leasing specialist.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Administrative assistance: lease contracts database management (commercial conditions, duration, break option, etc);
- Preparing presentations for project approvals based on material provided by Lease Managers;
- Handling all internal documentation in relation to leasing procedures;
- Preparation of market studies and reports (analysis of a country, city and project);
- Assistance to Leasing Managers in finding real estate locations according to brands’ standards;
- Taking care of received proposals (consistency of all data);
- Organization of signing (delivery of the contracts for signing, sending agreements to certain locations, etc).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Experience with commercial real estate will be an advantage;
- Understanding of cooperation with shopping centers and fashion retail;
- English language – B2 + (must have);
- Strong user of Excel.
- Work in an international company that conducts socially-responsible business;
- Systematic adaptation process;
- Resistant support from your team lead and managers;
- Compliance with social guarantees;
- Competitive salary;
- Discounts on the company's products.
Please send your CV in English with the expected salary
Follow us in Instagram :)
We review CVs within 5 working days. If you have not received a response during this time, this means that at the moment we do not have the appropriate offers, but we have saved your resume in our database.