Samsung Electronics Ukraine is opening the vacancy of Junior Key Account Manager ( Junior KAM for Tablets Category) in Kyiv.
KAM is responsible for sales sales in distribution channels and managing all the related processes.
- 1+ year of relevant experience (preferably on position of Sales Analyst, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Key Account Manager)
- B2 English
- Knowledge of PowerPivot
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Preferred industries: Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Retail
- MS Excel proficiency, ability to work with big data (advanced formulas, pivot tables, statistical modeling, forecasting)
- University Degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance
Sales Strategy & Business Development
- Development of management and stretch plans for year including seasonality trends, SWOT analysis, overview and adjustment general conditions for partners based on market in environment and competitor’s activities
- Analysis of information from customers, MI, independent agencies of competitor’s activities, market changes and trends, developing counter-measures in order to achieve the targets. Competitor movement benchmarking
- Ability to analyze market data and identify opportunities for increasing market share and improving sales performance.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring partner satisfaction
- Ability to conduct regular business reviews with partners to evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners
- Distributor channel management (# of distributors, pricing policy, plans and bonus systems)
- AR and CL control and adjustment based on partner’s sales capability, creation of release after receiving orders from customers adjusting it to current availability, assigning coop funds, other bonuses and discounts according to performance and sales results of each customer
- Strong problem-solving skills to address partner issues and provide effective solutions.
Product Management: Marketing, Planning & Pricing
- Knowledge of competitor analysis and the ability to develop strategies to outperform competitors in the market.
- Understanding of marketing principles and the ability to collaborate with the marketing team to drive promotional activities.
- Knowledge of e-commerce and digital marketing trends and their impact on sales strategies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales reporting tools to track and analyze sales performance.
- Special deals/prices negotiations with channel
- Reaching Q and annual KPI’s
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts and contribute to overall sales planning adjusting them according to real situation on the market, initiating Coop campaigns in case of low sales trends after negotiation with customers
- Analysis of customers PSI and forecast according to market demand, accurate channel PSI management decreasing demand of models with big stock
Interested? Send us your CV!
Our HR Team will consider your application and if you meet the position requirements, will contact you for further steps.