Эта вакансия уже завершена
What to expect of your role:
You will be part of our growing marketing team, which currently consists of approximately 30 people, including our affiliate team, our SEO team, and our technical team.
We are looking for an SEO specialist who can strengthen our SEO team. You will work mainly with product sites (work with new technologies, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, tasks for developers, and tasks for link builders). We generate organic traffic from Google. Our goal is always to increase the volume of this traffic. We never stand still, we always test new options and find new working cases. If you are ready to accept challenges, welcome to our team!
You will be expected to:
- Creating and promoting satellites, reviews and other websites in google (on/off-page optimization);
- You will implement your knowledge of different methods of promotion (white, and other);
- Research keywords and elaboration of the SEO strategy;
- Content strategy creation and implementation;
- Implementing SEO strategies by obtaining backlinks to the websites (work with exchanges, outreach etc.);
- Analyze competitor’s strategies;
- Monitor and report results.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in foreign markets in competitive niches (Asia or Turkey will be a huge plus);
- Understanding of SEO, knowledge of best practices, and Google algorithms peculiarities;
- Strong skills in on/off-page optimization;
- You need to have your own expertise in projects that you worked on;
- A full understanding of the linkbuilding process;
- Experience in website development from scratch and elaboration of its promotion strategy (Installation of CMS, content order, competitor analysis, strategy selection, and linkbuilding strategy);
- Familiarity with SEO tools GA/GSC, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Semrush etc;
- Self-starter and multi-tasker;
- Willingness to work according to high standards to reach impressive results;
- Required level of English language: Upper-Intermediate.
About our corporate culture:
As an international team, we are motivated by the freedom to do our best work. Our employees are autonomous and responsible for their projects, taking the initiative when necessary, not giving up on their opinions, and speaking freely. We invest in the potential of each person, hence believe that our abilities contribute to achieving ambitious company goals!
Reasons to join us:
- Our positive workplace atmosphere creates a culture of collaboration and support, making it a place you'll love working in;
- We offer competitive compensation and regular career development reviews to motivate you to reach your full potential and love the work you do;
- With flexible working hours and remote options, you'll love the freedom to work on your own terms;
- We offer a generous vacation and sick leave policy, allowing you to take time off and enjoy a work-life balance;
- You'll love working here because we provide financial assistance for professional development, helping you stay ahead of the curve and love your career path;
- Our Educational Allowances give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience, not only in your work but also in other areas;
- You'll love the monthly allowance for personal activities, giving you the opportunity to pursue your interests and hobbies outside of work;
- At our company, we prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive health insurance plans;
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing top talent to the company, making it a place you enjoy sharing with others;
- With engaging team-building activities and corporate parties, you'll love being part of our community and team spirit.
Ready to join us? Apply for this position!
Our recruiters will review your CV and reach out to you if you are suitable for the role.
What your process will look like:
- HR Interview with the Recruiter;
- Final interview with the team;
- Final decision.