APPLY FOR OUR FUTURE FINANCE LEADERS PROGRAM TO UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL!
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations that you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in more than 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Do you want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? Learn from some of the top tier experts and craft your own outstanding opportunities while making a difference on the business.
Work schedule: 80-100%
Duration: 10-12 months (with opportunity for a managerial role upon successful completion of the program)
With us you will be:
- A finance leader and business partner - you'll provide finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering) with a real impact on the direction of the business.
- A problem solver – you will gain in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial competence to the business.
- A risk taker – you'll take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
You are the right one - for us if your answers to all these questions are YES:
- Are you a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of all faculties with interest in Finance or graduates up to 12 months after graduation?
- Are you proficient in English and Ukrainian?
- Do you have strong leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills?
- Do you have excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work across diverse organizations and teams?
- Do you have time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable?
What can we offer:
- Salary during Traineeship: 40,820 UAH gross per month
- Attractive benefits package
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning and will work on very concrete projects, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship and training – We work with passionate people and like to provide both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring to improve your personal capabilities.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv