Эта вакансия уже завершена
As a part of the Gameloft team, you will be responsible for creating and animating characters and 3D objects as well as reviewing these assets in the cinematic.
You'll get involved in the creation process by interacting with the game designer, art director, and motion design team.
- Strong professional experience in animation;
- Deep understanding of animation principles and the best way to employ these;
- Strong understanding of what makes a character's identity;
- Excellent knowledge of human/creature anatomy and motion;
- Strong observation skills and an Eye for Detail;
- Experience with Biped, Cat, and Custom rigs;
- Good understanding of rigging, including technical processes, function and requirements;
- Deep understanding of body language, timing, posing, and gestural communication;
- A mastery of various animation styles, realistic and stylized in both 3D and 2D a plus;
- Experience in 3dsMax or Maya or Blender is essential;
- Passion for video games and animations!
Will be a plus:
- Experience in motion capture data files;
- Experience in MotionBuilder;
- Data experienced in working with animations in most popular game engines;
- Experience in Flash and 2d animation.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of a talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Your CV must include a portfolio link. Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.