Эта вакансия уже завершена
The Live Ops Specialist is the game's expert, in charge of creating, planning, communicating and optimizing the in-game promotions and events for the games. Reporting to the Product Manager, Live Ops Specialist aims to boost player engagement and monetization over the game's lifetime by surprising and delighting players every day.
- 1-2 years of experience in Games, Operational marketing, online, or consulting;
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
It will be a plus:
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL in particular);
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop can be an asset.
- Passion for games on any platform;
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized;
- Customer focused way of working with a keen visual sense;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
- Own the Live Operation's planning, clearly defining and setting up the in-game actions and promotions through the required tools;
- Collaborate with the Product Manager & game stakeholders to define the promotions and event strategy in the Live games;
- Define the communication strategy inside the game: work with marketing and artists on asset creation, coordinate their localization and optimize their in-game display;
- Analyze, report and continuously aim to improve all in-game actions against targets;
- Benchmark and analyze Live ops best practices in the industry.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.