Эта вакансия уже завершена
Are you ready to join a multinational company and diverse team for outstanding achievements? Do you strive for unique challenges and experiences? Do you aspire to expand your professional competencies and skills? We are happy to offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with numerous opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important and valuable asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of Channel Development Manager eCommerce/NKA position in Kyiv.
Channels of responsibilities:
- E-com (60-70%), NKA (30-40%)
- During martial law this position will cover Traditional trade, Wholesale and Regional Customers with ad-hoc requests
- Collaborating with Shopper Insights Manager on analyzing shopper behavior online (incl. Nielsen, customer provided data) and developing of digital marketing mechanics;
- Assisting Head of eCommerce in development of the channel strategy;
- Participating in projects for sales forecasting and planning marketing activities in e-com;
- Developing channel-specific solutions for pure players and click & mortars, incl. selling stories, promo guidelines and mechanics;
- Deriving segmentation of e-com (pure & C&M) and NKA customers in respective channel based on assessment of size, will/skill for collaboration;
- Collaborating with categories in order to set strategic targets for categories in NKA/e-com customers and ensuring appropriate translation of these targets in Customer Plans;
- Consolidating knowledge and analytics of respective channels including: Sales dynamics and channel profitability/ General channel trends regarding shopper and consumer behavior/ Competition in channel;
- Incorporating SRM approach into in respective channel strategy, tracking implementation of SRM initiatives;
- Developing Nestle channel selling story and channel\customer selling- story guidelines for categories;
- Collaborating with categories in order to develop, challenge and ensure proper promo strategies and guidelines are used in specific channels/customers based on systematic promotional evaluation both off-line and e-com;
- Initiating and collaborating with categories to develop customer tailored online promotions and shopper activations, incl. jointly with customers;
- Participating in ICP and MBP cycle.
- University Degree;
- 4+ years of experience in category \ sales channels management in an international FMCG company;
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills;
- Result focus, proactive cooperation, initiative;
- Experience of sales volumes increasing within a category;
- Successful experience in managing projects;
- Proficient MS Office (especially MS Excel) user;
- Fluent English;
- Valid driving license.
Nestle Ukraine is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances