Эта вакансия уже завершена
Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Business Services in Lviv is announcing an opening for Accounting Operations Accountant.
- Execute accurately and timely daily activities and functions in General Ledger:
- Process Manual Journal requests and prepare accurate and timely account reconciliation and other reports;
- Identify and investigate unreconciled balances, differences in balances of various source and subsidiary ledgers and/or reports;
- Process all systematic posting and prepare the specific information for Tax reporting;
- Provide Tax reporting to Retained organization on regular basis;
- Perform checks and controls according to Standards;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure the availability of updated Standards due to legal and process changes and Nestle Best Practices.
- Master degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance;
- Proven knowledge in international accounting and reporting standards;
- Knowledge of the local accounting standards (LAS);
- Precise and accurate with figures;
- Excellent attention to details; good analytical skills;
- Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Punctual; good planning and organizational skills;
- Adaptability to change and cope in fast-paced environment;
- Prioritizing effectively activities;
- Able to work in team and independently;
- Solid knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel;
- English (Fluent level);
- Competitive benefits and salary package;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment and friendly team;
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).