Эта вакансия уже завершена
LPP, a Polish clothing manufacturer, manages five recognisable brands: Reserved, Mohito, House, Cropp, and Sinsay. Each of them is directed to a different group of customers representing a different lifestyle, having a different way of expressing themselves and different needs. We created all brands with a view to helping others express their emotions and fulfill their dreams through the way they look.
We are looking for
- Manage product display based on sales reports according to VM standards in collaboration with managers and visual merchandisers.
- Implementation of projects, documents, standards, regulations, etc. approved and agreed by the company.
- Organization and conduct of VM trainings for stores in the region.
- Development of existing staff and active participation in recruitment for stores in the region.
- Effective management of employees in stores in the region.
- Participation in the opening of new stores in the region.
- Control and influence on compliance with VM standards and advertising displays in stores.
- Close cooperation with regional sales manager, VM department, product coordination department and marketing department.
- Responsibility for achieving sales goals in stores in the region
On the role we appreciate:
- Higher education.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position (Candidates with 3 years of experience as a merchandiser or 2+ years as a store manager will also be considered).
- English language - Intermediate level.
- Willingness to travel 70-80% of the working time.
- Valid driver's license (Category B).
- Commercial mindset and analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Creativity and a sense of style.
- Ability to plan and organize your own work, as well as teamwork.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to handle large workloads.
- Legal employment
- Constant development within international environment
- Car for business purposes
- Cloths discounts