Эта вакансия уже завершена
Main current Goal for a new position as Head of Marketing.
Increase the number of MQLs by +X% during the next 9 months by improving existing and creating new channels.
- Impeccable spoken and written English (C1, С2)
- 5-plus-years track record as a Marketing Manager in В2В tech service company
- Experience in building and boosting marketing processes from scratch
- Experience in working with the market of USA, UK, Europe
- Experience in creating new product-services
- To have good analytical skills (you play with digits as a magician)
- Ability to drive the team with new ideas
- Using Video Content in marketing test strategy
- Able to efficiently manage 1-5 people
- Technical background in IT Development or QA&Testing or DevOps areas
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in working with high checks
- Have storytelling skills
- Successful experience with getting leads via Linkedin
- Working with the CEO, sales and marketing team to craft a marketing strategy
- Conducting interviews with clients to check marketing hypotheses
- Communication with the tech delivery department to gain new ideas
- Knowledge sharing with the sales team
- Optimising existed channels
- Create with the sales team new channels using a data-driven approach
- Crafting offers for new service products
- Mature mindset team
- Competitive salary
- Corporate education program
- Flexible schedule
- Team with the middle-to-senior expertise
- Remote work
- Offline team buildings
- Mentoring from professionals in the sales and marketing area
- Attending top tech events
NEXT POTENTIAL STEPS:
- You fill out the form https://utor.typeform.com/to/qZ0WNX71
- We contact you to book a call
- Have an interview
- Discuss next steps
UTOR is a Ukrainian company that has existed since 2016.
UTOR style of work:
1. Working from anywhere. Once UTOR was born remotely and has a global team. Remote work is a lifestyle that demands autonomy, responsibility, and creativity.
2. Balancing professional and personal life. Since you have the freedom to work at your best time. We value results and performance, not timesheets.
3. Collaborating. Really, Collaborative is not a fancy word for us, but a necessity. We need open-minded people, who know how to exchange knowledge, ideas, and results.
4. Learning from different projects and experiences. We work to improve our clients products and processes, for sure, but also to improve ourselves as professionals and as humans.
We are looking for a talented Middle+ Manual and Automation QA Engineers to join our team remotely and work on several of our Web & Mobile projects on a part-time and full-time basis.
UTOR is for someone who prefers to work remotely and build their work around life.