3 дня назад
В офисе/на месте
Офіс з генератором
Офіс з безперебійним інтернетом
Delta Medical is looking for Medical Advisor
Summary of Job:
- Medical/scientific expert for assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas:
- To maintain a high level of scientific, clinical and environmental knowledge within the company's therapeutic areas of interest.
- Provision of medical/scientific expert advice/guidance;
- Professional relationship development with key opinion leaders, professional assns. etc.
- Insights gathering and sharing, incl. Advisory Boards organization.
- Educational activities execution (Scientific/medical events organization, Doctor Group Activities etc.)
- Provision of scientific information, advice and contribution to cross-functional product teams and other internal customers.
- Promotional materials prework and review.
- Provision of medical information in response to enquiries received from healthcare professionals, patients or other external enquirers in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Provide medical/scientific contribution into annual brand planning and execution.
- Conducting training for medical representatives, as well as for medical professionals for assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Collection and analysis of information including systematic literature reviews on current trends in therapeutic areas under the responsibility and assigned products.
- Medical & scientific due diligence and assessments for new products, review & comment certain regulatory documents from medical point of view before submission to Health Authorities.
- Provision of study protocol and study reports and other study-related documents in case of local sponsored clinical research activity.
- Interpret and present clinical results to colleagues and the external medical community as well as generate abstracts and publications of company sponsored studies.
- Work in compliance with all applicable national laws & regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, policies & procedures, and accepted standards of best practice.
Skills and experience required:
- Work experience on Medical Advisor or other relevant position in a pharmaceutical industry and general knowledge on drug development and clinical research is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- High customer orientation.
- Excellent skills to set stake-holders relationship, networking, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.
- Fluent English.
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office and applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet explorer), Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Higher medical education; degree in medicine is an advantage.