Lead Finance business controller is a part of Financial Planning and Analysis department.
On this position you will review commercial initiatives from business owners and commercial analytics team, provide support for commercial function of Kyivstar in terms of financial modelling and business forecasting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run out a process of forecasting, budget review and approval process (P&L, KPIs).
- Analysis of actual results and making recommendation.
- Makes decisions on adjusting the budget of the commercial department within the limits of its authority.
- Can be involved in approve process of commercial initiatives (revenue, cost calculation/validation).
- Identify key risks and issues, deliver insights for business results improvement;
- Provide ad-hoc support for senior executives to create transparency of financial results and business performance;
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other related fields;
- Analytical mindset, strong modelling and data visualization skills;
- Ability to analyze complex models, projections and financial statements in tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of financial theory, business valuation and profitability assessment;
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in big4, management consulting companies or multinationals;
- Working level of English.
- As a plus - knowledge of Excel and SQL.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.