GlobalLogic is inviting a Test Engineer to join our engineering team.
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that's easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
• BS/MS degree in a technical discipline(Radio/Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications)
• Understanding of RF architecture and radio-wave propagation
• Understanding and knowledge of L2/L3 networking standards
• Intermediate level of English
• 0.5 year of experience in SQA/Software testing
• Test Plans and Test Cases development experience
• Experience with the following tools: TestLink/TestRail, Jenkins, Jira
• Experience in Linux/Network administration
• Understanding of radio-link parameters (SNR, CINR, RSSI, NF)
• Knowledge of Radio Frequency transmitters, receivers and related RF circuits/systems
• Knowledge of Bash/Python/Perl scripting
• Experience in developing or working within embedded operating systems
• Knowledge of wireless RF equipment
• Understanding of wireless networks (IEEE 802.11)
You will be involved in the fast-growing project and be responsible for:
• Investigating new technologies and ways to apply them in the product
• Develop Test Plans and Test Cases
• Perform Integration, Functional, Regression and Exploratory testing
• Provide and meet deadlines for assigned tasks
• Log defects and track to closure
• Setup a lab system environment for testing
• Contribute to automation scripting
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better - and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation - comfortable office or remote collaboration from home , opportunities for relocation - all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You'll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it's up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and possibilities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic's experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!