Samsung Electronics Ukraine announces a competitive selection for the new position: Head of E-Commerce, Kyiv.
Head of eStore is responsible for managing the entire e-commerce operations of Samsung Electronics Ukraine Company.
He/She is responsible for the e-commerce project development, management of the projects to improve sales, takes the full responsibility for the e-commerce P&L and main KPIs.
In day-to-day work, eStore manager mainly deals with the planning and further development of the shop appearance and acts as an interface between various specialist departments.
These include agencies for web design, the marketing and sales departments within the company, development, IT and Creative, Media, PR agencies, management support, etc.
Ultimately, the main goal of an e-commerce manager is to boost eStore sales, improve the conversion rate, AOV, ROAS, NPS.
- Define e-commerce store objectives in line with the company’s goals
- Review sales data and stock levels
- PSI (purchase-sales-inventory) planning• Optimization of sales and increase conversion rate
- Analyze internal data and web analytics
- Develop product and promotion strategies for the e-commerce store
- Supply chain management
- Returns management
- Plan promotional campaigns
- Plan advertising campaigns, including deciding on media channels• Develop SEO and SEM strategies
- Evaluate website design and discuss plans to improve
- Initiate market research studies
- Direct the hiring of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
- Lead and manage a team of e-store
- Over 4 years’ experience in e-commerce management positions;
- Knowledge of English - Upper-Intermediate and higher;
- University Degree;
- Good knowledge of SEO and SEM, PSI planning skills, digital Advertising;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
The Company Offers
Challenging job within a leading multinational company, great exposure to the strategy and positions of the company, professional and career development opportunities, competitive salary, social package.
Our HR Team will consider your application and if you meet the position requirements, will contact you for further steps.