ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
You will have the chance to be a major influence in driving our world class business forward and delivering iconic beverages to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationships with our brands. You will benefit from a family-like environment filled with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible. No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and coordinating the working schedule of Commercial Leadership Team;
- Timely processing and distribution of all incoming information, business correspondence; reception of documents for signing, work with contractual documentation;
- Preparation and organization of business trips and meetings.
- Participation in solving of organizational issues; administrative support to the department.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- I have previous experience on the position of secretary, administrative assistant etc. (preferable)
- My knowledge of English at Upper- intermediate level and higher
- I have advanced written and oral communication skills
- I have profound organizational skills
- I have knowledge of the basics of office work
- I have time management, organizational, administrative skills
- I have attentiveness to details and ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously
- I am stress resistant
- My knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel), Outlook is proficient.
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Official employment
- Life and health insurance
- 31 days vacation
- Partial compensation of daily meals
- Company' products monthly sampling
- Corporate bus from metro stations Chernihivska
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient?
Coca-Cola HBC is an open opportunities employer. Your application will be reviewed based on professional qualifications required, with no regard to any other attribute (gender, age, race, disability, religion, national origin, sexual identity and others).
Ми – родина, яка налічує понад 1500 тисяч людей, які захоплюються своєю справою
більше 500 співробітників
з 2002 року на ринку
- Медичне страхування
- Корпоративний лікар/Медпункт
- Бонуси та премії
- Оплачуване стажування