Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are looking for an experienced Payments Specialist to deal with one of the most important processes in our company!
We are one of Asia's fastest-growing crypto exchanges, looking to expand into Europe. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry.
We are partnered with over a hundred of EMIs, PSPs, Banks, and other financial institutions from all around the globe. Our target market is Europe (85% of clients), Asia, and North America. We specialize in crypto, e-commerce, and high-risk industries.
We are looking for an Account Specialist, with at least one year of relevant experience looking to develop his/her career within the fintech and consulting industries.
- Opening of the business accounts in banks, EMIs, and PSPs as well as the opening of merchant accounts. This also implied day-to-day communication with the above-mentioned financial institutions via email, phone calls, and video calls.
- Communication with the clients, understanding of their needs and their current payments model. Advising on the most efficient payment structure, and presenting alternative banking options.
- Company documentation preparation for the account opening as well as bank's form filling, documents shipping, etc.
- Research of new banks/EMIs/PSPs for future partnerships.
- Management of the CRM system. Reporting and updating tasks with regard to the status of account opening, research, etc.
- At least 1 year of working experience in any of the following companies/fields: Fintech, PSP, Payment gateway, EMI, or a Consulting company specializing in these fields;
- Understanding of general aspects of different payment methods: SEPA/SWIFT transfers, acquiring (MDR, chargeback rates, etc.)
- Knowledge of different types of financial institutions and their differences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Be attentive to detail and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident user of MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Knowledge of English not lower than B2 level is a must!
Would be a plus:
- Understanding corporate documents' terms and requirements for different European jurisdictions.
- Passionate about the fintech and consulting industries, desire for self-improvement.
What we offer:
- The competitive salary up to 1500 USD per month
- Working days are Monday - Friday: 10 am - 7 pm (Kyiv time).
- Remote work
- Working alongside professional, driven people and experts in the industry around the globe.
- Paid training and courses to develop skills.
Please send us your CV in English with salary expectations to Отправить резюме .