Эта вакансия уже завершена
3 года назад
Киевул. Радищева 10/14
Purpose of position: to provide supplement of ACINO pharmaceutical products to patients.
- Lead demand planning for manufacturing of pharmaceutical products
- Control of deliveries forecast, stock level control and replenishment planning of medicines at warehouse
- Contact with contract partners on any issues, concerning products supply
- Determination of the needed resources for performing deliveries.
- Preparation of shipping and/or customs documents for performing deliveries and shipments.
- Control over all performed deliveries and shipments
- Cooperate with the services provider's: storage, customs brokers, certification and transportation agents, in line with company's procedures, policies and standards.
- Ensuring of timely service payments that rendered by suppliers and contract partners.
- Calculate and report accruals (logistic budget and expenses).
- Preparation and control of Logistic budget.
- Complaints and claims handling concerned suppliers and contract partners work.
- Operate at all times to the highest personal standards and ensure compliance with all regulations and the ACINO standards on quality, employee health and safety, product safety stewardship and environment.
- University degree (Logistic, Economic, Foreign economic activity)
- Experience 2 years at least in foreign economic activity and import/export procedures
- Understanding of legislation and regulatory procedures in logistics, customs clearance and transportation of goods.
- Experience in Supply Chain process Management
- Good analytical, problem solving skills
- Performance driven, creative and dynamic personality
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all level in/out of organization
- Strong team player
- Good written and spoken English/Upper-Intermediate
Advanced level of IT literacy MS office, especially Excel, Power Point, experience in ERP (SAP/ APO), 1С.