Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are looking for Security Specialist for a large scale multinational BSS full stack project. Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge and hands on experience from implementation of different security tools and technologies. The candidate should also possess knowledge and experience from risk assessments, security solution analysis and implementation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To design, develop, implementation and management of security event and incident management solution
- Develop and Implement use cases for security event and incident management (leveraging SIEM solutions and other technologies)
- Identify technologies and solutions related to infrastructure and business applications that are to be monitored for security threat detection
- Develop and execute continuous improvement plan to optimize and improve efficiency of various cyber defense technologies.
- Analyze and contextualize threat intelligence feeds (zero-day vulnerabilities, malware, etc.) and provide applicable solutions to implement protective controls and/or countermeasures
- Perform analysis and identify opportunities tune and improve efficiency of SIEM, IDS/IPS, Malware detection technologies, and other technologies related to detecting emerging threats.
- To manage the performance of security services to clients (24 x 7, 365 days per year) and ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Good knowledge about process / metrics and controls. Ability to create new process and reporting matrices as and when required.
- Advise the L1 & L2 teams on resolution. Provide technical expertise and handle escalated issues. Mentor L1 & L2 engineers to improve their technical and problem solving skills.
- Perform periodic review of the security policies and standards to ensure that the IT infrastructure is aligned.
- Perform detailed security event analysis, event investigation and validation, correlation and trending to ensure threats are identified and escalated accordingly
- Provide recommendation plan to coordinate/support incident response process for remediation
- Perform root cause analysis, trending and reporting for critical security incidents
- Perform routine security functions for risk detection, prevention, and response
- Demonstrate technical skills in security architecture review, secure network design review, gap analysis and opportunity to fine-time and/or integrate security technologies.
- Security certifications such as CEH, CISM, CISSP etc would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in Security risk assessment. Implementation of solutions.
- Extensive work experience in SIEM tools (IBM qRadar) and technologies This would require good knowledge of device configuration, implementation and troubleshooting critical issues.
- Having good knowledge in vulnerability scanner configuration and administration also configuration and tuning of the log management / security event collection tools. With tools like Tenable Nessus is preferable
- Good understanding and knowledge on Securing and hardening for windows, Unix/Linux operating systems.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.