Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- Great knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium) and Java;
- JMeter, SOAP UI knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of mobile/web UI manual testing principles;
- Experience of composing test strategies and test plans;
- Test design techniques knowledge;
- Experience in integration testing;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of web front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS);
- RESTful API — understanding of principles and experience in tests automation;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team;
- Good knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills, critical mindset;
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Work in a cross-functional team with a product manager, analysts, developers & designers to deliver digital innovations;
- Test management (plan, test scenarios design, execution, follow-up, control);
- Acceptance testing;
- Regression testing;
- Tests automation and support of existing test builds;
- Testing reporting and documentation.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.