Эта вакансия уже завершена
Embedded Software Engineer- Kyiv, Ukraine
Melexis is a global supplier of micro-electronic semiconductor solutions and stands for engineering that enables the best imaginable future — a future which is safe, clean, comfortable and healthy.
At Melexis, we believe in engineering with a purpose. Our passion for technology has made us one of the four world leaders in automotive semiconductor sensors.
YOUR FUTURE JOB
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will supply to making valuable contributions to silicon products by working in an optimistic, multifaceted, and international team as a part of the Engineering Division. You will get together with Digital, Analog Design engineers, and System Architects to develop solutions. More specifically, you will:
- Design, develop and test embedded software products, and embedded SW components in Melexis products for Actuators, Sensors, Wireless, and Opto application domains, mostly for the automotive market.
- Perform all work taking into account methods and methodologies from the Melexis SW Development Process that takes into account ISO 26262 and ASPICE. You will develop the appropriate documentation.
- You will work with modern tools like GIT, GitLab, Docker, MLX16 compiler, debugger, and simulator. You will participate in the decision-making for DEVOPS to support the embedded SW development.
- You have a University degree (engineering, electronics, mathematics or similar) and a notion of electronics.
- You have a deep knowledge of C and are not afraid to get in touch with assembly language.
- You have notions of Python or any other language.
- You have knowledge of GNU Compiler tools.
- You have experience with Linux, the main platform that Melexis Embedded SW engineers develop on.
- You have experience working with integrated development environments like MS Visual Studio Code or Eclipse and in-circuit debugging tools and techniques.
- You are not afraid to interact with digital and analog hardware. You understand electronics schematics, good enough to be able to interact with microcontrollers.
- As Software Engineer you have the ability to develop structured, well-documented code
- You have good documentation skills: the ability to read and interpret higher level requirements, specifications, and design and implementation documents
- You have good debugging and validation skills
- You have knowledge of version control, configuration management, software continuous integration build, and test tools
- Good knowledge of English is a must
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment with the opportunity for Professional growth
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented, and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities, English language courses
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
If you believe you can make a difference in our organization, follow the link below and apply now!