Эта вакансия уже завершена
At FluentPro Software, we spend all our time creating great software products and supporting companies that use Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project Online.
We are now looking to increase our support team with a 1st line Customer Support Engineer role.
1st line Customer Support Engineer receives, reviews, investigates, and either responds to or forwards to the responsible department all incoming customers’ requests with regards to (but not limited to) products’ usage scenarios, best practices, installation, issues, unexpected results, purchase, licensing or extension.
- Receive and manage customers' requests, questions through Support Team communications channels
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues reported by customers with the help of 2nd line of Support and Product Teams
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem and gather additional details for higher levels of support
- Monitor issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits (Support SLA)
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via web meeting session, email or chat, until they've solved an issue
- Properly escalate issues unresolved by 1st line to appropriate internal teams - 2nd line and/or Product Teams, etc.
- Refer to internal database, public database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged within the ticketing system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Maintain jovial, friendly relationships with customers
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Ukrainian - Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Excellent PC skills and a good technical background in general
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in shifts
- Flexible and abstract thinking
- Being ready to make decisions and explain them
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
- Convenient location in Kharkiv (a few minutes from a subway station)
- Paid sick-leave, 20 working days of vacation, days off in accordance with national calendar of holidays
- Friendly team of professionals
- Comfortable working environment, free coffee and cookies
- Corporate health insurance
- Compensation for training and English courses
We hugely rely on common sense in all we do at FluentPro.
Our software development is flexible and every member of our company gets to give their voice and opinion on the process. Cross-team communication and knowledge sharing is what we pride ourselves for!