Эта вакансия уже завершена
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
The Client is a world leading provider of digital technologies. The company offers products, systems, solutions and services related to electrification products, motion and industrial automation. Its offerings harness power reliability, increase industrial productivity and enhance energy efficiency.
The project aims is in developing CBRS SAS Domain Proxy, that will be an intermediary between field devices and the SAS (eg CommScope or Google or others, depending on the customer choice and contracts). The project satisfies not only functional requirements (HTTPS/TLS protocol with JSON as a payload, limited number of types of messages/requests), but also covers more challenging nonfunctional requirements (scale, reliability, etc.).
Product implements proxy for multiple CBSD devices, traffic aggregation and analysis in a secured environment.
- At least 4 years of experience in Kubernetes cluster deployment automation.
- Knowledge in Containerized environment and Kubernetes (Docker, Helm, etc.).
- Networking and Linux deep knowledge.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience developing pipelines in Jenkins, Git, Argo or a similar modern CI system.
- Working knowledge of Git and version control best practices.
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles.
- Experience in building project documentation systems and development lifecycles.
- Good collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills.
- Good use case/feature/task estimation skills.
- Experience in telecommunication domain projects will be a plus.
- passion for engineering; looks for novel and creative solutions to complex, systematic problems. Proven ability to understand beyond the surface to root causes in building long-term solutions.
- Upper-Intermediate English (writing and speaking).
- Develop configuration and deployment logic for developing a product in close collaboration with solution architect and java team, and communicating with both client and consultants of the product development.
- Develop, implement, and provide technologies and tools for teams in R&D and production.
- Build a fast, reliable, simple, and stable infrastructure and platform.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Software Engineers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Provide input on technical risks resolution.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation - comfortable office or remote collaboration from home , opportunities for relocation - all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional development
You'll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them - it's up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and opportunities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic's experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!