Эта вакансия уже завершена
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior C Embedded Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Excellent knowledge of C language
- Software Design Experience in the automotive domain (min. 3 years)
- Knowledge of JIRA, GIT, and SVN
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge of known SW dev toolchains, way of working, and processes.
- Knowledge of IDEAS (Eclipse IDE) + SWATT plugin or Visual Studio Code
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture, and design documentation
- Ability to prepare static code analysis (MISRA rules)
- Ability to prepare code review
- Ability to analyze and understand source code
- Excellent technical/logical thinking
- Strong skill to analyze technical problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent language skills (English)
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN communication interfaces
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies.
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution.
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language.
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions.
- Close cooperation with the Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, designers, and analysts.
- Assuring code quality.
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package