Эта вакансия уже завершена
Reckitt Benсkiser/Реккітт Бенкізер is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We announce vacant position Logistics Coordinator (Warehouse & Import).
- Manage documentation of international shipments
- Communicate product availability, shipments bookings and shipment tracking data to warehouses and team members
- Internal collaboration with demand planning and customer service as well as external partners such as custom brokers, freight forwarders and transportation providers
- Resolve import issues in a timely manner to mitigate shipment delays, compliance issues and additional costs
- Generate ad hoc reports to analyze cost saving within the logistics function.
- Manage warehouse operations.
- Control stock on daily basis
- Daily/monthly reports
- Upper-intermediate English
- Advanced user of MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Attentiveness, analytical skills
- Result oriented, fast learner, flexible to changes
- Team player
- Official hiring + social package
- Getting X-functional and international experience
- Getting quick various experience related to real business environment
- Implementation of the initiatives