Эта вакансия уже завершена
Company name: PRIME PROTEIN TRADE Sp. z o.o.
International group: SVITAGRO GROUP LIMITED
Business area: Sustainable feed production
Our mission: Safer feed. Healthier food. Higher life quality.
Office location: Grodzisk Mazowiecki Office / Home: 4/1
Employment: Full time
Who we are?
Svitagro Group Limited is a business group from Ukraine with over 15 years of experience in animal feed, veterinary and sustainable animal farming. 10 years ago Svitagro founders approved new strategy with focus on sustainable animal farmers and all the inputs they need to grow their business. In result of strategy implementation Svitagro now is a Ukraine`s exclusive representative of the leading vaccine, veterinary products and feed additives producers from USA, Germany, Korea and many other countries. Svitagro owns and operates two brand new facilities:
- fermented feed plant which enables farmers to grow healthy animals without antibiotics;
- modern state-of-arts energy efficient oil extraction plant.
The Group continues to develop new projects to help humanity deal with modern challenges.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for financial controller / ekonomist who will work in a close cooperation with sales and execution department, will develop and form management reports, control deal margins, as well as receivables and payables of the company and settlement statuses with partners, terminals etc.
- development and facilitation of operative and periodical reports for management
- facilitation of budgeting process
- plan/fact analysis
- financial forecasting
- prepare ad-hoc financial analysis
- receivables/payables control
- 3+ year experience in finance departments
- fluent English and Ukrainian other languages will be an asset
- strong analytical skills
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Accounting principles understanding