Эта вакансия уже завершена
Our company INTECH is a portfolio company of umgi with a focus on industrial goods and services. We are currently developing in several sectors such as railway and port logistics, industrial explosions, niche products for metallurgical production, as well as a commercial expertise center for the umgi portfolio.
You will perform the following interesting tasks:
- prepare management reports PL/BS/CF in the context of business areas on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- draw up a budget PL/BS/CF, forecast financial indicators in the context of business areas. Describe the reasons for deviations from the budget / plan;
- prepare a monthly cash flow plan in the context of areas and plan-fact analysis by the end of the month;
- carry out financial control of business / project operations: agree on contracts and requests for payment, analyze the tax and financial consequences of a purchase / sale, monitor compliance with the requirements of internal regulations by cost initiators;
- participate in the development and testing of reports in the accounting system in management accounting and budgeting modules;
- check and participate in the preparation of investment models with the calculation of NPV and IRR for projects;
- provide operational support for business areas on financial issues;
- control the accounting by accountants in the context of projects;
- prepare information on ad-hoc tasks.
You definitely should apply if you:
- have 3+years of experience in financial department of FMCG or Production Company (experience in production company is a must);
- have knowledge of financial accounting and IFRS reporting, are able to draw up PL/BS/CF manually;
- basic knowledge of Tax accounting (VAT, Income Tax);
- experience in preparation of managerial reports, analysis of financial statements;
- experience in budgeting;
- experience in COGS’s calculation, its plan-actual analysis;
- graduated in finance / economic cybernetics; additional education / certificates: ACCA / DipIFR will be an advantage.
- are result-oriented, proactive and responsible;
- have analytical thinking and dedication, know how to work in a team and convince;
- know English at upper-intermediate level;
- are a confident user of computer programs: Excel, PowerPoint, 1C.
- creative and close-knit team;
- interesting challenges and tasks;
- competitive salary;
- medical insurance;
- education and development;
- the opportunity to work remotely;
- corporate life: offsite teambuilding, online and offline events;
- a cozy office (near Lukyanivska metro station).
umgi has the status of an ACCA accredited employer in the field of professional development and student development support and is part of an exclusive group of employers who cares about the development of ACCA members and students.