Эта вакансия уже завершена
Metinvest is an international group of mining and metals companies. It includes mining and steel companies located in Ukraine, Europe and the United States. We manage the entire production chain, from mining ore and coal to making semi-finished and finished products. The extensive sales network and proximity of the companies to key railway routes and ports enable us to supply raw materials and steel products to more than 100 countries all over the world.
We have been a reliable and responsible partner and employer for more than 15 years already. Nowadays, the Group has over 90,000 employees, all of whom have guarantees and feel confident about their future.
What the job involves:
- take part in the preparation of the consolidated IFRS financial statements of the Group as well as standalone financial statements of the Group companies;
- partner Corporate finance / Investor relations teams in preparation of financial releases / MD&A;
- assist in the developing and maintaining Group accounting policies and accounting manuals in accordance with the requirements of IFRS and world class best practices;
- coordinate with accounting and reporting teams of the Group companies and Shared Service Centers to ensure efficient process is built in accounting and reporting in accordance with IFRS best practices;
- liaise with external auditors, valuators, external advisors, internal auditors in delivering time-sensitive projects on audit, valuation etc.;
- take part in the preparation of the deliverables for Supervisory Board meetings with presentations within the area of responsibility, cooperate with the financial departments of the shareholding companies.
- Bachelor / Master in Economics / Finance;
- 3+ of experience in big 4 or big industrial group of companies in IFRS reporting or management reporting functions;
- ACCA / CFA / MBA completed or in process is a strong plus;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS;
- Team work.
- official employment and guaranteed pay;
- completely official and competitive salary;
- medical insurance.