Эта вакансия уже завершена
Who We ARE
UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest leading banks of Ukraine. We are a stable partner that offers modern and reliable banking with the support of the leading European group BNP Paribas Group. We take care of clients and employees, contribute to the strengthening of the Ukrainian economy, and have a positive impact on the development of society.
Recognition of our professionalism in Ukraine
- The leader among banks in the Forbes rating of 30 sustainable private companies of Ukraine
- № 1 in the bank viability rating 2022 by the leading business publication Mind.ua
- Long-term rating of UKRSIBBANK at the level of uaAAA according to the national Ukrainian scale, according to the rating agency «Expert-Rating»
BNP Paribas Global Awards from Euromoney:
- World’s best bank for Markets
- The world’s best bank for corporate clients
- The world’s best sustainable financing bank
- The world’s best ESG, Data and Technology bank
UKRSIBBANK has TOP EMPLOYER certification confirming best people management practice in Ukraine and in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Talent Aquisition
- Build and execute Recruitment Strategy including attraction, selection and on-boarding
- Develop and implement Internal Mobility Strategy
- Develop and implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Develop and Implement Graduate Recruitment Strategy
- Execute Exit Policy
- Own and manage the end-to-end recruitment process across organization including maintenance of the applicant tracking system
- Manage the team of Talent Acquisition experts; mentor, guide and grow the careers of the team members and drive engaging team culture based on BNPP Group values
- Ensure that recruitment processes meet legal, regulatory and Group requirements.
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies and other suppliers
- Establish good working relationships with the HR Business Partners to become a trusted advisor to Business stakeholders
- Proactively support the protection of personal data throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Define and set team performance goals and metrics while managing the team to effectively deliver on these metrics, reporting performance to key stakeholders
- Contribute to Diversity& Inclusion strategy realization.
- Demonstrated experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Proven line management skills
- Solutions based approach to problem solving
- Advanced English
- Competitive salary at the level of the country’s leading TOP employers
- Annual salary revisions in accordance with the Bank’s personal performance and financial indicators
- Annual bonus
- Medical and life insurance
- Health insurance benefits for relatives
- Payments in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine
- 25 days of annual leave, additional days of leave for commemorative events, social leave in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine
- Access to training programs according to international standards and practices, including the Leader School, the School of Product Thinking, the Agile Academy and a wide range of micro-trainings (from SQL, BI to EQ)
- Wide opportunities for international mobility
- Work in the bank with confirmed TOP-Employer and Youth-Friendly Employer certification
- Work in the leading European bank with international reach (BNP Paribas Group - one of the most successful and largest banks in the world)
- Strong support during martial law if necessary (housing assistance, organization of relocation, organization of remote work, material assistance, etc.)
You will get stability and development: you will be able to work individually and in a team; focus on sustainable products and solutions to better serve our clients; influence the development of the bank; share professional experience to solve team problems; proactively contribute to have a positive impact
You will be provided with work environment which includes: work/life balance, hybrid working, flexible working, agile methods; in compensation & benefits: fair remuneration, social benefits, medical insurance, annual leave; in respect for employees: diversity, equity & inclusion; work environment built around team spirit, trust, sense of community spirit; strong leadership and managerial practices to support all employees to reach their potential
You will be able to choose development & career perspectives: undergo training on the MY DEVELOPMENT internal platform; ensuring employee fulfillment through continuous learning; «One Group, multiple opportunities»: being able to have diverse professional experiences within the same ecosystem thanks to internal and international mobility
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level click “Apply Now”.