Эта вакансия уже завершена
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
The Accounting Advisory Services group provides advice on financial reporting in accordance with Ukrainian National Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards. We assist clients in developing accounting policies, preparation of correct and reliable financial statements in accordance with IFRS, improving the quality of accounting and reporting, automation of financial management processes and dealing with new standards and regulations in the accounting and reporting sphere.
Participation in the following assignments:
- Design and development of corporate accounting standards, policies and methodologies in accordance with UNAS, IFRS
- Reengineering of business processes in financial departments, including assistance in forming IFRS departments, and reduction of closing period (Fast Close)
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS (transformation and consolidation)
- Methodological support and development of business requirements for accounting and ERP reporting systems implementation
- Communication with clients and consulting them on various IFRS methodological issues
- Involvement in preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education (preferably in accounting, audit, finance or economics)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in audit or accounting
- Practical experience in preparation of calculations (e.g. calculations of right of use assets and lease liability under IFRS 16, expected credit losses under IFRS 9 etc.) or disclosures for financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Basic knowledge of UNAS, IFRS;
- Basic knowledge of structure and content of financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Knowledge of financial module of ERP systems (SAP Business Suite, Oracle E-Business Suite) is an advantage
- Any exams passed on professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, DipIFR) is an advantage
- At least intermediate English, fluent Ukrainian language
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Effective team member
- Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects