Эта вакансия уже завершена
Our Client - one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, which operates in Ukraine for more than 20 years, announces the position of Brand Manager - Vaccines (Consumer HealthCare):
- Minimum 5 years commercial / sales and marketing experience in an international pharmaceutical company; Experience in marketing in launch products will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership capabilities, results orientation, thoroughness, accuracy, diplomacy, intuition.
- Integrity, tenacity, resistance and adaptability to complex situations and to a rapidly changing environment.
- Good people management competencies.
- Strong understanding and adherence to industry ethics and compliance principles.
- Languages: fluent in Ukrainian and excellent English language skills.
- Driving license.
- Development of the Brand Plan in accordance with the overall company strategy, on the basis of a market/ customer needs assessment and including Medical, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Public Affairs, Market Access, Communication, Regulatory Affairs perspectives.
- Performance management - tracking SP & product performance vs. pre-set objectives (financial, other KPIs) and following up on negative deviations and opportunities.
- Ensure two-way communication with Regional marketing that will provide visibility and consistency with local vs global strategies and will facilitate flow of technical supportive information & tools.
- Validate overall product marketing plans according to the agreed marketing strategy, gain acceptance for these plans and secure the correct delivery of the strategy and implementation by the sales team. To develop cycle meeting content and conduct marketing trainings for new medical representatives that will optimize the delivery of promotional messages to the sales team.
- To lead development of overall product promotional plans and delivery of key messages to the medical profession so that the company’s product portfolio is presented in a consistent fashion thus reinforcing brand identity in the market.
- To develop and maintain relations with pharmacists, physicians and opinion leaders through sales team calls, participation in medical congresses/conferences, focus group/advisory board meetings and other marketing activities to gain insightful information about specific trends in the market in different regions and market sectors so as to increase buy-in of vaccination awareness concepts and brand loyalty, to facilitate appropriate micro-marketing initiatives and gain strategic support.
- Develop the relationships with key health authorities and top opinion leaders.
- Organise company & product presentations like lectures, meetings, conferences, seminars, exhibitions.
- Organise advertising and PR campaigns to ensure more successful activities. Maintain close contacts with mass media.
- Build budget, propose necessary investments and monitor expenses.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Competitive remuneration and social package
- Products of high quality
- Work and development in a highly professional team