Эта вакансия уже завершена
As Lead Game Designer, you’ll be responsible for defining how the game plays and what elements it should have to feel fun and fair. You’ll direct the game’s vision, manage creative team of game designers, economy designers and UX specialists, document it and communicate to the multidisciplinary team.
We’re looking for a candidate capable of explaining and proving the feasibility of their game design solutions and turning them into engaging mobile playable experience.
- Leader’s mindset and strong soft skills;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience designing the game as a service;
- Experience with live games post-launch evolution;
- Analytic mindset and habit to review and fine-tune the results of your efforts;
- Passion for video games and game development;
- Proficiency with gameplay design and player experience design;
- Knowledge of game design theory and deep understanding of gameplay fundamentals;
- Profound gaming experience on mobile and other platforms;
- English (full working proficiency).
Would be considered a plus:
- Shipped title(s) from concept to release and beyond;
- Expereince designing free-to-play games;
- Proficiency with game editors and prototyping tools;
- Strong pitching and presentation skills;
- Programming, scripting, 2D or 3D art, scriptwriting or video directing working background;
- Special education in game design, architecture, psychology or computer programming.
- Lead the design team to deliver high quality gaming experience;
- Challenging the roadmap to achieve product goals in a most efficient way;
- Develop internal game design talents in your team;
- Collaborate proactively with your team and superiors in order to design, prototype and pitch concepts of game systems and content. Adjust and balance those concepts to feel fun and fair;
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive design documentation;
- Provide the team with experience-centric attitude to the game: develop and communicating empathy for players, their needs, interests and motivations;
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.