Эта вакансия уже завершена
Global Communities is responding to the crisis in Ukraine, delivering humanitarian, recovery, and development assistance through a community-led response. Global Communities’ response is designed with the goal of saving lives, reducing suffering, and addressing urgent needs while supporting communities to lead their own response and prepare for recovery.
The Finance Analyst reports and follows the technical direction and guidance of the Director of Finance.
The overall responsibility of Finance Analyst will be the key focal point for budget control and monitoring activities in the finance department and support the budgeting and budget control functions of GC portfolio in Ukraine, work collaboratively internally with entire finance, program and operations teams to ensure appropriate budgetary control are in place. The Finance Analyst will work under the direction of the Director of Finance and manage the BvAs and financial analysis.
The Finance Analyst is responsible for the following:
· Maintain timely and accurate pipelines of the projects.
· Ensure BvAs are updated with actual cost as soon as accounting periods are closed.
· Ensure distribution of BvA reports to budget holder is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Ensure accurate coding of actual costs against budget commitments on the life of project, coordinate with the budget holder and Finance Manger adjustments as needed.
· Work with Budget Holders on the monthly review of the budget forecast to improve the accuracy of the projects’ pipelines, ensure that pipelines are updated with actual and projection numbers, flag issues to the Director of Finance and highlight potential over and/or under spending.
· Active participation in the grants review meeting to ensure necessary actions are taken.
· Perform variance analysis to track deviations of actual spending patterns versus forecasted patterns.
· Prepare and maintain the offices’ annual operating budget and other required expenditure and planning tools.
· Work with the Director of Finance on the preparation of proposals’ budgets, review the programmatic costs and ensure proper budgeting of the operational costs, consolidates the financial inputs into donor templates, and ensure all the donor annexes and properly filled and linked.
· Work with the Director of Finance on budget modifications.
· Develop reports, dashboards, and data visualization tools in innovative ways to correspond to the management needs and allow project teams to track against established budgets, activity, and milestones.
· Coordinate cash flow with the Director of Finance and the Finance Manager, draft cash draw requests and analysis the gaps and variances in cash flow.
· Maintain calendar for donor reporting, draft donor financial reports and ensure the reports are complying to donor reporting formats and timely submitted as per contractual requirements.
· Provide financial data to other units for reporting purposes.
· Work with the Director of Finance to develop the training and orientation of the program and operations team on budget management tools and procedures.
· Assist the Accounting and Finance team to develop and automate key reports.
· Work with Finance Managers, Operations, P&C and Program to ensure the financial coding is correct.
- Perform any other duties and tasks, which are commensurate with the responsibilities and level of the post.
Education and Training
- A BA in finance or accounting is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
· Strong knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive financial management experience in a similar level position is required, preferably in large-scale, complex programs.
- At Least 1 year of experience in the financial management of international donor-funded programs.
- Strong understanding of USAID, BHA and other major donor regulations.
- Strong reporting and data analytics skills and proven track record of working and monitoring complex budgets.
- Experience in communicating financial information with non-financial leaders and colleagues.
- Highly developed time management and prioritization skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines in a high paced, fluid environment.
- Excellent planning, management, and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach to contacting a range of stakeholders and budget holders.
- High attention to detail and ability to maintain quality deliverables.
· Flexible and adaptable to changing working conditions.
· Computer skills: advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks( or relevant software), and all MS Office applications are required. Basic knowledge of SQL, cloud-based planning tools, and knowledge of PowerBI are desirable.
- Good command of spoken and written Ukrainian and English is mandatory.
Interested candidates are asked to send CVs and Cover letters to Отправить резюме as soon as possible, indicating position title in the subject line. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Position is open until filled.
Global Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.