Эта вакансия уже завершена
- Context of intervention
MdM is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. In Ukraine, MdM Spain implements the project activities in close cooperation with the relevant authorities, public health facilities and communities.
MdM has been operating in Ukraine since August 2015 and is currently implementing an emergency response and recovery program in different regions in Ukraine. The program is implemented around two main components: direct provision of services through multidisciplinary mobile units (including primary healthcare services (PHC), sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Mental Health and Psychosocial support services (MHPSS)); and strengthening of local health system (with a specific focus on PHC, SRH, MHPSS and GBV) through capacity building of health and non-health staff, awareness raising and the provision of medical equipment, consumables and medicines.
General objective of the position:
- Under the supervision of the FieldCo Kharkiv Base (KOB), Administrative Fin/HR Assistant will assist him/her in the following tasks: accountancy and reporting under Ukrainian standards and legislation; accountancy under MdM standards; support in administration and management of Human Resources; other administrative tasks on request.
Accountancy and administration
- Day to day accountancy for KHARKIV expenses through the MDM accountancy's software in accordance to the accountancy and budgetary framework and MDM written procedures
- Properly reflect in accounts all operations on the movement of goods and payments.
- Prepare, organize and control payment of expenses related to the daily operation of KHARKIV after verification that purchase procedures are respected
- Ensure the reliability of data.
- Generate, print and file logs on accounts.
- Prepare and archive all necessary documents for accountancy in accordance with both MdM procedures and Ukrainian standards and legislation
- Manage cash flow (advances and reimbursement of expenses) and security envelopes (if needed)
- Ensure a weekly check of the cashbox
- Prepare the forecast of expenses for the KHARKIV and monitor the expenses vs. the budget and highlight deviations when necessary.
- Collect and verify the accuracy of accounting documentation (invoices, supporting documents, etc.).
- Prepare all primary documents needed on request of Deputy Administrative Coordinator.
- Provide to supervisor regularly report on the work done during the period(s).
- Constantly work to improve educational and professional level, be disciplined.
- Perform other tasks from supervisor related to his/her work.
- Ensure that office and guesthouses are equipped according to organization minimum standards
Human Resource and Administration Management
- Provide support to the recruitment, briefing and induction of new staff, induction of new staff, leave planning and management, contract follow-up, etc. Collect and dispatch personal document in liaison with Country coordination team
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (insurance/health policy, HR rules and regulations, posting, meetings, etc)
- Share the vacation / business trip requests for KHARKIV with the HR Officer
- Assist in preparing travel expense reports for office staff.
- Organize and manage accommodation arrangements for International staff, visitors (Guesthouse, Hotel bookings)
- Supervise and instruct MDM Cleaner for daily tasks and support the Cleaner in the management of the cleaning material and office items
- Liaise with Logistics for the movements and accommodation of staff
- Facilitate and help in the preparation of trainings
- Follow up and update national staff payment sheets and data.
- Provides Briefing to new staff members, related to Administration, Finance and HR rules and procedures
- Perform other additional activities that do not contradict this Job Description on request of line manager or technical referent.
- Do ad hoc translations
Note: This list of activities is not exhaustive and may change depending on the situation
The position reports to: Field Coordinator
Qualifications and experience required in successful candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, HR or related fields.
- English: at least Intermediate level (written and oral) is desirable
- Ukrainian: fluent
Professional experience and competencies:
- Experience in Accounting, Finance and HR at least 1 year, preferably with NGO/INGO
- Ability to work hard, quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines.
- Ability to manage emergency situations and remain calm.
- Necessity to manage priorities and to adapt them daily according to the context.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and environment.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to listen and share decisions.
- Team player.
- Alignment with principles and ethics of MdM.
- Fixed term contract
- Salary according to the MDM salary grid: Gross Salary 47 363 UAH/month
- Hardship Allowance: Net 3,500 UAH/month
- Medical insurance
- Full-time job
- Location: Kharkiv with frequent travels to MdM offices in Ukraine
- Deadline for applications: - 18th of August 2023, position might be filled before deadline when a suitable candidate is identified. Applications unanswered within 15 days after deadline must be considered as desestimated.