Эта вакансия уже завершена
Full-time on site or remote
Are you passionate about Coordination, Project Management? Nestle Business Services Lviv team is looking for those who are ready to take on the challenge and become a part of our loyal & dynamic team. In this position, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge in the international environment, cooperate with Nestle colleagues across the globe and grow your career within the biggest company in the FMCG industry. We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer to enhance diversity & inclusion in our company.
A professional with university degree (in applied linguistics, International relations, Communication, or related areas would be a benefit);
Experienced user of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Power Point); knowledge of applications XTM, Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise), Adobe after effects will be preferable;
Able to connect different informational sources in order to extract relevant information and data;
An expert in Project Management with experience in coordination of activities (would be a benefit);
Able to deal with stress situations and short deadlines, manage priorities;
A quick learner; fast adapter and attentive to details.
Confident in English and Portuguese on at least Upper-Intermediate level (both written and verbal);
- Prior success in working learning Management Systems;
With you we wil:
- Coordinate technical issues and align resolutions with impacted teams.
- Acts as the subject-matter expert for in-scope processes and market-specific knowledge, performing assigned tasks as per standard routines;
- Coordinate system testing ,analysis of results,deployment of new functionalities and services;
- Responsible for providing feedback on operational enquiries reffered to you by the Contact Center;
- Constantly Review KPIs and ways of working to identify opportunities for continous improvement using NCE methodology;
- Provide feedback on operational performance to Training and learning Supervisor in support to skills matrix assessment and creation of functional training plan;
- Execute validation & reconciliation, prepare control reports for certain critical data/processes.
How we will proceed:
You send us your CV > We contact relevant applicants > Interview with a Recruiter > Technical task submission > Interview with Hiring Team > Job Offer communication to the Finalist > First working day
Sounds exciting? Submit your CV today!