Эта вакансия уже завершена
Full-time on site or remote
Are you passionate about Supply Chain & Procurement? Nestle Business Services Lviv team is looking for those who are ready to take on the challenge and become a part of our loyal & dynamic team. In this position, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge in the international environment, cooperate with Nestle colleagues across the globe and grow your career within the biggest company in the FMCG industry. We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer to enhance diversity & inclusion in our company.
An experienced professional in analytics
A professional with understanding of cost vs. service tradeoff
Solid expertise in supply chain principles associated with "total delivered cost"
Skilled in MS Office, particularly in MS Excel and SAP
A great team player
A professional with customer-first mindset
Attentive to details
Confident in English and Italian on Advanced level: spoken and written).
With you we will:
• Timely review and resolute of additional freight charges and bill deputes;
• Evaluate of all freight claims and coordination with customer service to ensure customer needs are met;
• Check monthly invoice statements to ensure timely payment to terms is maintained;
• Ensure accurate & timely receipt & authorisation of load docs & freight accounts;
• Plan management;
• Utilize Continious Improvement principles to identify issues and development areas
What’s in it for you:
Remuneration package: annual salary review & bonus, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, medical insurance, lunch allowance, IT Club discount program;
Personal & Professional development opportunities
International environment and diverse team;
Relocation package or possibility of distance work
How we will proceed:
You send us your CV - We contact relevant applicants - Interview with a Recruiter - Interview with Hiring Team - Job Offer communication to the Finalist - First working day
Sounds exciting? Submit your CV today!