Эта вакансия уже завершена
Ajax Systems, the most awarded security system provider in Europe, is looking for a super-sharp Procurement Manager who is ready to deliver world-class results and outstanding performance to the Procurement team in Packaging in the fast-growing Company with over 1,800 employees and sales to over 169 global markets. Position assumes reporting to the Head of procurement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overall responsibility for PBC&Plastic portfolio, part of electronic components portfolio category, etc.
- Procurement strategy development in the area of responsibility.
- Main KPI’s achievement, reporting (savings, payment terms improvement, etc.)
- Hold responsibility for cost.
- Recommend solutions without compromising quality while optimizing cost.
- Establishing a comprehensive roadmap of sourcing initiatives to shape the PCB&Plastic cost structure.
- Contract management.
- Perform new suppliers sourcing and qualification.
- Routine supplier management as requested, including performance evaluation.
Requirements for a successful candidate:
- Master’s degree education (finance/foreign economic activity in priority).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 3 years in packaging procurement category.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders.
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills: Applicants must have the ability to think critically working outside the box.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Fluent English language skills.
What we could offer:
- Working in dynamically growing multinational and multicultural Group.
- Ability to add value to the business by applying your knowledge and skills.
- Courses and workshops for professional growth.
- Compensation of mobile communication service.
- Ajax security system kit (you will be a part of the beta-testing program and will be able to test new devices and features before official release).
- Full-time working schedule.
- Medical insuarance