Эта вакансия уже завершена
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Quality & Compliance Specialist (f/m/d)
You are ready for your Transformation if you have...
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Management Systems, preferably in an international organization
- Certificate of Internal Auditor
- Understanding of major Quality Management Systems
- Experience in ISO: 9001, ISO: 27001
- Experience in business processes analysis and improvement
- Upper-intermediate level of English (verbal & written, knowledge of the business communication
- Soft skills such as strong communication skills, being a quick learner and high level of problem solving
Transform yourself and take responsibility for...
- Handling claims and non-conformities reported in terms in quality management system
- Maintaining company level documentation
- Participating in periodical internal audits within different Freight Audit departments and its further analysis
- Analyzing internal audit findings with further follow-up of corrective and preventive actions
- Initiating, developing and maintaining processes improvements and projects in order to reach consistent compliance with Freight Audit corporate procedures, policies, rules and regulations
- Organizing Client’s audits in the case of necessary assistance
- Coordinating learning activities for personnel regarding information security, compliance and IMS topics with responsible departments
- Participating in the internal Company projects dedicated to the service level improvements and product quality enhancement
Possible countries of employment: Ukraine (remote)
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please press Apply here and follow the quick application instructions.