Эта вакансия уже завершена
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Freight Rate Analyst (f/m/d)
You are ready for your Transformation, if you have...
- minimum upper-intermediate level of English and enjoy working in an international environment, are able to adjust your communication style according to the respective culture
- first work experience in the logistics sector
- excellent business correspondence skills
- high level of analytical skills
- proficient MS Office skills (Excel knowledge is on high priority)
- experience of work in JIRA will be a great plus
- attention to details and accuracy in completing complex tasks
- ability to learn fast and work under time pressure
- proactive approach in problem solving
Transform yourself and take responsibility for...
- conducting Freight rate management analysis of transportation costs and accessorial charges;
- setting up freight contracts to the database system;
- updating of Rate Maintenance Team documentation;
- communicating with customers on the issues related to the freight rates;
- closely cooperating with other departments on the queries related to entered agreements