Эта вакансия уже завершена
Системний адміністратор, Information Technology Officer
Overview of role:
Under the direction of Head of Support Services, and working in close cooperation with IT colleagues at Manchester, UK Headquarters, works to support the management of networks and systems and monitors WiFi and Local Area Networks (LANs). Also performs a variety of maintenance tasks to ensure that MAG policies are applied and IT performance meets organizational requirements.
MAG Ukraine provides with official employment and for all the business trips there will be:
- Transport arranged in a MAG vehicle when required to visit other locations;
- Accommodation if an over night stay is required for the purpose of business travel;
- Per Diem is paid when travelling away from their base location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant subject;
- Minimum of 3 years of IT management experience;
- Experience independently managing all aspects of IT (hardware, software, networks, policies);
- Experience training and educating users;
- Experience liaising with 3rd party vendors and suppliers;
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills;
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, full proficiency in Ukrainian.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Self-Organized, team player with an ability to work with limited supervision;
- Good literacy, numeracy and general IT skills (e.g. Word/Excel);
- Good in written and spoken English;
- Planning skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Knowledge of supply chains and procurement best practices;
- Ability to communicate both verbally and on paper;
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel;
- Ability to install, configures, and maintains personal computers, networks, and related hardware and software;
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems;
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities;
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications (including Office 365);
- Understanding of networking technologies;
- Able to identify IT risks.
- Ensures programme compliance with MAG’s Data Protection Minimum Standards;
- Installs computer software following MAG IT policy;
- Investigates user problems, determine their source and determine possible solutions;
- Installs, configures, and maintains PCs, networks, ethernet networks, network cabling, and printers, scanners and other related equipment or devices;
- Performs and/or oversees software and application installation, and upgrades;
- Implements network security protocols following HQ guidance;
- Troubleshoots networks and systems to identify and correct malfunctions;
- Instructs system users on operating systems and other standard MAG applications;
- Ensures timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability;
- Develops operating procedures that optimize network availability;
- Maintains IT inventory records and manages the IT assets register;
- Travels to MAG’s other office locations (Kyiv, and in the future Mykoliav and Kherson) bases when required to provide IT maintenance, training and support to users;
- Participate in Support Services, IT and management meetings as required;
- Conducts any other IT related tasks assigned by Head of Support Services.