Эта вакансия уже завершена
HEKS/EPER is looking Field Finance/Admin/HR Assistant. Base in Kharkiv.
The Field Finance/Admin/HR Assistant is supporting of carrying out of the accounting and financial management of the delegation, in compliance with donors, HEKS procedures, and local legislation. He/she provides support and assistance to all staff in relation to financial procedures and requirements. He/she produces high-quality and timely financial frames and analyses other departments’ leads on financial reporting. Supports the mission through core administrative tasks and management of human resources. S/he is able to make independent decisions and actions in his/her field of activity, helping to fulfill the basic requirements of the organisation and development of the resposne team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring the spread, adherence, and monitoring of HEKS’s procedures and sound financial accounting systems
- Assist in disseminating information about accounting procedures, ensure they are observed by all base and field teams
- Assist in ensuring accounting data are correct, supervise the physical cash count on the bases, cashboxes handover, and checking of invoices
- Ensure available and safely kept cash in accordance with security constraints and program needs
- Ensure compliance with financial rules in the management of the program’s main partnerships
- Assist in facilitating external audits and internal control and fraud prevention measures
- Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new personnel
- Assist the administrator for the administrative management of recruitment and hiring
- Ensure archiving and monitoring of individual dossiers and deliver all documents relative to the professional life of HEKS-EPER employees
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR datas
- Participate in the monitoring of work contracts
- Keep HR files up to date
- He/She assists in the development of the HEKS HR policies established during the mission are respected (i.e. Code of Conduct, Staff Regulation)
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements (HR, administrative, financial, etc.), referring to local expertise if required (lawyers, employment inspectors, etc.). Follow up partnership contracts and ensure they comply with internal rules and donor obligations.
- Wrie and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project needs.
Specific objectives and linked activities
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advance IT knowledge (hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Previous experience with an NGO is mandatory
- Perform core administrative tasks necessary to the establishment and continuation of HEKS-EPER
- Support in hiring national staff and establishing a team country-wide
- Good knowledge of English and Ukrainian languages
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter in English to
. Only short-listed candidates will receive notice requesting additional information.