Эта вакансия уже завершена
Reporting & MEL Coordinator
Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Reporting & MEL Coordinator
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Long-term
The USAID Ukraine Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) is a six-year Activity whose purpose is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector. The activity is scheduled through June 2026.
Reporting to the MEL & Reporting Specialist, Reporting & MEL Coordinator will contribute to showcasing TCA results by developing high quality, creative, and impactful communications materials that amplify the project’s activities for USAID and other stakeholders. The coordinator will liaise with TCA program staff to harness and communicate ongoing activities, plans, and results and showcase them through regular and ad-hoc project reporting. Reporting & MEL Coordinator will also support project MEL activities ensuring accurate and timely data collection and data verification for performed project activities by following established procedures. The Coordinator shall ensure common understanding for technical teams and project grantees and subcontractors. In coordination with the MEL & Reporting Specialist, the coordinator will also be responsible for preparing reports for internal project review and client reporting on the project’s MEL Plan.
Principal Duties and Obligations (Essential Functions)
As Reporting & MEL Coordinator, the Employee is responsible for the following principal duties and obligations:
Principal Reporting/Project Communications Duties
- Coordinating with the MEL & Reporting Specialist and technical teams to ensure necessary inputs are provided for weekly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc USAID reporting. Act as a first-line reviewer to ensure that technical activities and results are accurately captured and presented in an impactful manner for the intended audience.
- In coordination with the MEL & Reporting Specialist and the technical team, draft ad-hoc communication materials, such as success stories, videos about project activities, infographics, press releases, etc.
- As requested, develop ongoing updates for USAID on TCA activities in a succinct and impactful manner.
- As appropriate, coordinate with local media to amplify project successes and impact.
- Maintain project communication platforms, such as Facebook or other tools.
- Assist grantees and other project partners with developing or improving their communications materials related to TCA-supported initiatives.
- Provide public relations assistance for TCA and partner initiatives.
- As requested, provide social media marketing support for the project or its partners.
Principal MEL Duties
- Coordinating with technical teams and third parties (e.g., grantees, subcontractors) to support establishment of procedures of data quality and collection to ensure timely reporting.
- In cooperation with MEL & Reporting Specialist, provide consultations/clarifications to technical teams and third parties (e.g., grantees, subcontractors) on data requirements under USG-funded programs.
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure compliance with internal project procedures with regard to reporting related to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan.
- Maintain records on the program’s indicators.
- Responsible for primary data verification according to requirements of USAID ADS 201.
- Supporting the MEL & Reporting Specialist in responding to requests from project staff, Chemonics, or USAID.
- Maintain program’s information systems accounts, including upload of data obtained from technical teams and third parties (e.g., grantees, subcontractors). Conducting periodic site visits and attend TCA supported events and activities to collect data for monitoring and evaluation and document site visits in the database and through photographs, focus groups discussions, observations, stakeholder meetings, etc.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, the Employee must be able to perform each essential duty, obligation and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
- University degree in communications, marketing, sociology, mathematics, data analysis, economics or related field required.
- Outstanding ability to effectively write English communication materials, ability to think creatively to achieve maximum impact through reports and materials.
- Proven ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and willingness to familiarize with a wide range of technical topics to help team members articulate their work effectively to TCA’s target audience.
- Attention to details is required.
- Experience in Monitoring & Evaluation preferred, or willingness to learn.
- Experience working with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Demonstrated professional excellence and strong analytical skills.
- Ukrainian and English fluency, with excellent presentation skills and strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing in both languages.
- Ability to analyze and report on program performance and impact from the perspective of donors, program planners, and partners.
- Willingness to learn usage of modern tools on data analysis and visualization.
- Experience with report writing and editing.
- Experience in graphic design, video development, photography, social media management, or other relevant skills are desirable.
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than June 23, 2023. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6116f86e2e7d442f96cc45447742b1d6
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.