Эта вакансия уже завершена
ChildFund Deutschland e.V. розширює свою діяльність у країнах Східного партнерства. Зокрема, в Україні ми розширюємо нашу співпрацю з метою розвитку та програми гуманітарної допомоги. З цієї причини ми шукаємо мотивованого та компетентного фінансового спеціаліста для розробки та підтримки бухгалтерського обліку та фінансового менеджменту в ChildFund Deutschland Office у Львові. Ми очікуємо, що успішний кандидат розпочне роботу з 15 лютого 2023 року.
Since 1978 ChildFund Deutschland is supporting disadvantaged and needy children, young people and families with the aim to improve their future perspectives. We initiate and accompany mostly development and transitional aid projects in more than 30 countries. For more than 17 years ChildFund Deutschland has been active in Ukraine and Moldova. Since 2014 we are working in Ukraine with children affected by war and their families. Moreover, we are supporting the Ukrainian, Moldovan and Georgian civil societies by enabling civil dialogue, conflict prevention, sustainability projects, social entrepreneurship initiatives, youth exchange, rehabilitation and medical treatment modalities. These projects have been supported by the German MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) as well as by a range of German foundations. Since the end of February 2022 ChildFund Deutschland has been expanding its humanitarian aid activities in Ukraine.
- Establishing and maintaining the accounting processes in the office. This includes a selection and an introduction of accounting software.
- Project accounting and financial management according to the rules foreseen by the Ukrainian legislation and donor regulations.
- (Support for) budgeting and preparation of project budget amendments as required.
- Preparing financial reports for the donors and other stakeholders as required.
- Preparation for and acting as a focal point during the audits.
- Checking partner financial reports and supporting documentation and general monitoring of partner financial and administrative performance.
- Advising the team of ChildFund Deutschland Office in Lviv on accounting and other relevant financial requirements as foreseen by the Ukrainian national legislation.
- Liaising with ChildFund Deutschland Eastern Partnership unit, local partners, providers.
- Preparation of contracts and fulfilling other administrative tasks as required.
- At least three years proven experience in NGO accounting and financial management.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ukrainian accounting regulations and other relevant administrative regulations.
- Proven experience in financial management and accounting of international projects. Experience in humanitarian aid and development cooperation projects is an advantage.
- Experience within international projects funded by the German federal or private donors, European Commission, United Nations or other international and private donors is an advantage.
- Excellent MS-Office Package skills, in particular Excel.
- Very good Ukrainian and English (B2/C1) skills. German skills are an advantage.
- Solution orientation, resilience and ability to support multiple processes.
- Ability to work independently and in team, good intercultural communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- High personal integrity.
- Willingness to travel within Ukraine and abroad, if required.
- Versatile working environment and insights in the work of a growing development organization
- Part-time is available
- An attractive remuneration package, based on the qualifications and experience
- A partial home-office option
- Professional training
Persons with migration background are encouraged to apply.
Prospective applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible. The application should entail a cover letter and CV in english, recommendation letters if any, salary expectations and the earliest possible entry date. Complete and convincing applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Sergii Podibka, the Finance Manager.
Only digital applications will be considered and should not exceed the size of 3 MB.
The application deadline is the 31st of January 2023.
Sergii Podibka, the Finance Manager