Эта вакансия уже завершена
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 500 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
Project HOPE’s is seeking volunteers, staff and available specialists who would like to join our Emergency Response Roster. Once candidates have completed the pre-deployment requirements they would be on standby to deploy to a crisis within 72 hours, whether they are launching into new disaster areas or lending support to Project HOPE’s teams already on the ground.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Project HOPE is mobilizing to provide health and humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons in Ukraine as well as refugees in neighboring countries fleeing the ongoing conflict. Project HOPE is in contact with the WHO led Health Cluster in Ukraine, which has noted critical needs in primary health care.
Provide support to the program by undertaking technical and practicaloperational tasks to ensure smooth, safe and efficient operation of supply chainactivities in accordance with the Operations Handbook and Program Manual withadherence to the donor guidelines.
Coordinate with Logistcs Manager, Specialist and the team to make sure:
• To make sure trackers and make sure they are updated on regularbases.
• PRs and POs are processed within the timeline and clear noneprocessedones.• Project HOPE procrement handbook is followed and in place.
• Archiving system, both soft copies and hard copies of documents asper procedure.
• Support field based with preparing their RFQs relevant documents,as well as TOC (tender), reports for procurement & tender committeereview.
• Participate in the evaluation of bids and proposals and make sure thebids evaluation report, technical evaluation, minutes of negotiations andnegotiated contract in the selection of consultants contain all the facts andinformation required to justify the recommendations made in the report.
• Participate in the joint verification of procured goods, services andworks and to ascertain the conformity of the item to TechnicalSpecifications and Quantities.
• Constantly search the market for new suppliers that may providebetter service or value for money for Project HOPE.
• Ensure the non-winning suppliers receive notification from ProjectHOPE about the status of their bidsFacilitiesFollow up and make sure facilities requests are processed:
• Receive Maintenance Facilitates requests from staff at both officeand guest houses and make sure they are followed, maintained on timelymanner with Facilities officer.
• Track all requests.
• Study and analyze all requests and advise management on best wayforward.
• Track all expenses on facilities.The responsibilities listed in the JD are not exhaustive and may be readjustedaccording to operational needs but will remain in line with the overallpurpose of the role.
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, economy, engineering, IT orother relevant degrees.
• Driving license
IT Technical Skills (Equipment, Software,Tools, others)
Strong skills in computer in regards to basic programsExcellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel
Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages