Эта вакансия уже завершена
Samsung Electronics Ukraine is opening the vacancy of Digital Marketing Manager for Samsung online site management in Kyiv.
Digital Project Manager is responsible for mastering the whole company web-site, data analytics, consumer data management and creation of new landing pages not limited to promo web-sites.
- English B2-C1
- Preferred industries: Digital Agencies, Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Retail, eCommerce, IT
- background as IT Project, Delivery Manager is preferable
- Hard skills: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Web CMS, Jira, Omniture Analytics, Gemius, MS Excel (advanced), MS Power Point (advanced)
- University Degree in economics, marketing, finance, engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- High level of time management
- Implementation of new updates and features at web-site
- Close cooperation with HQ & SSO teams, digital agencies, global & local teams for all the necessary updates
- web-site full ownership, management & mastering
- “Where to buy” section management
- Traffic generation on web-site analysis
- New microsites and promo pages’ creation
- Timely new products pages’ registration
- Budget for web-site management operation
Digital marketing strategy development and execution across all digital marketing touchpoints including owned, earned and paid channels:
- Consumer Data Management (CDM)
- Supervising of all digital activities, media plans revision
- SEO management & analytics
- Optimization of digital campaigns
- Close cooperation with digital, media and creative agencies
- Communication with retail partners for online projects implementation
- Provide expert knowledge and insight into online campaigns
- Measure and analyze site click-stream data, traffic patterns, traffic sources, funnel conversion and content performance
- Make recommendations for optimization of the online activities
- Provide analytic reports
- Design and implement analytic tagging strategies
- Official employment
- Competitive & transparent remuneration;
- Great development opportunities: corporate and external trainings; global company networking for professional and personal growth;
- Excellent working conditions: comfortable office in the city center; free lunches; opportunity for flexible working hours; safety at workplace;
- Company benefits package: health and life insurance; corporate doctor; company support for sports and recovery; employee personal support (marriage, child birth etc.); discounts to acquire company products;
- Highly professional, passionate, supportive team;
- Tasks that contribute to global change of people living.
Interested? Send us your CV!
Our HR Team will consider your application and if you meet the position requirements, will contact you for further steps.