Эта вакансия уже завершена
International IT company ZONE3000 has been providing complete solutions for developing and supporting web services (domain registration, hosting, SSL certificates, private mail) for 24 years. Our strategic partners are the world’s second-biggest domain registrar Namecheap and a leading Ukrainian hosting provider HOSTiQ. We cooperate with more than 2200 specialists and are listed in the TOP 10 of the largest biggest IT companies in Ukraine.
We are looking for a CS Operations Specialist to conduct a constant assessment of new CS department applicants and assist the CS Operations department (Administrative branch) with the improvement of existing processes and procedures by creating the necessary reports, working with data, and providing suggestions.
Namecheap was founded on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today, Namecheap is a leadingICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company.
- Assess English tests of CS department applicants daily, provide feedback, and suggest improvements where needed;
- Collaborate with the Recruiters Team, CS Managers, and peers to achieve company goals and optimize processes;
- Assist the CS Operations department with administrative, schedule-related, accesses-related, and documentation-related tasks as required;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as required;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of written English;
- Experience working with Google Drive applications (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a large amount of data, routine tasks
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and with a team;
- Aspiration for self-education and self-development.