Эта вакансия уже завершена
We are looking for a competent Service Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of our Slice Team.
Began as a Silicon Valley start-up in 2010 with the simple goal of creating revolutionary tools and data analyses to help fortune 500 companies understand the dynamic e-commerce space. Over the years, Slice has designed & built sophisticated data collection, processing, and delivery platforms used by major manufacturers and retailers to obtain critical insights on industry shifts and consumer behavior. Additionally, Slice has been a leader in delivering innovative consumer apps that help customers manage their online activities. These apps include Unroll.Me, which reduces inbox clutter, and Slice, which enables shoppers to organize, track, and save money on online purchases.
- Liaising with staff
- General office support/support employee’s WFH condition
- Making comfortable conditions at the office/home workspace
- Maintaining office supplies, budgeting, and expenses.
- Recording information as needed/keeping personnel records up to date.
- Working with cleaning services and office building facilities
- Working with suppliers
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Collaborating with the IT department on ordering and purchasing equipment
- Ordering and sending corporate branded products to the employees
- Planning, coordinating, and organizing corporate events, team building, and other online activities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Demonstrate proactivity
- Be a responsible, friendly person.
- Have a problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
Be a plus:
- Experience as an Office Manager, HR Assistant, Facilities Assistant
- Experience with
- Graphics editors (such as Figma)
- Microsoft Office package
- Intermediate or higher English level
- You will be involved in the recruitment process and can be developed as a recruiter or HR manager
As a team member, you will have access to:
- 20 business days of paid vacation
- Maternity/Paternity leaves
- Professional and career development
- Personal, educational budget
- Medical health insurance and sports reimbursement