Эта вакансия уже завершена
United Tech is looking for a Chat Moderation Specialist, who will be responsible for reviewing content to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines. You will review both graphic and text content. You will be handling sensitive, complex user-facing issues to protect the platform and keep users safe.
About the product:A web platform for people from different countries who want to make friends, meet new people, and communicate safely. The product is already in production and has more than 500,000 users from the US, UK, Canada, Middle East countries, Asia, and leading European countries.
What you’ll help us do:
- Reviewing photos, messages and live-streaming content according to the social networking policies, workflows and targets, which may include violent, political, profane or otherwise disturbing content
- Upholding a high standard of accuracy and quality while fulfilling job responsibilities
- Generate reports on completed tasks
- Making suggestions for efficiency improvement
It’s all about you:
- Quick learner. You demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information
- Detail-oriented and attentive. You don’t miss those subtle cues that something isn’t quite right
- Patient. You are able to moderate great amounts of content
- You are able to convey information in a coherent and clear way
- You have at least basic skills in Word, Excel, Google Documents
- You have a minimal experience in the Chat, Video and/or Photo moderation
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Flexible schedule, day and night shifts, 5 working days a week.
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave,100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Test task
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Final Interview
- Reference check
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. Join us, and your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide.
P.S. Noticed a perfect match for your friend? We accept recommendations for all vacancies. If you are ready to refer your candidate, you can do it now and get a bonus up to $2000: Сlick Here!