Эта вакансия уже завершена
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Duration: 3 months’ probation period, long-term cooperation after successful probation
Main purpose: Planning and supervising the execution of the Warehouse and Stock Management activitiesin the project or capital according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission
- Planning and supervising on a day-to-day basis the Warehouse and Stock Management activities in the project or capital, ensuring compliance of MSFstandards, protocols and procedures. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Physically and administratively managing medical and non-medical stocks in conjunction with the supply officer and the stock owners and assuming responsibility for the warehouse and its contents
- Ensuring that all necessary tools and management procedures are in place in order to avoid stock ruptures, losses (expiries, damages due to bad storage conditions, temperature breach) and excess stocks. Regularly checking inventory levels (physical counts), keeping inventories up to date and monitoring consumption
- Checking, recording and arranging the goods received and ensuring the availability of a wide range of items for various projects and departments (medical supplies, food, spare parts, tools, equipment, etc.)
- Ensuring that all items are well organized and correctly stored according to their specificity, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.)
- Supervising the team under his/her responsibility including the definition and planning of each person's tasks (daily supervision and checking the quality of their work); drawing up working schedule and organizing and leading team meetings
- Supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Performing delegated tasks according to his her speciality and as specified in his/her job description
- Secondary education.
- Desirable warehouse management related studies
Experience as a Warehouse Manager and/or experience in MSF Logistics department.
English is mandatory B2.
Basic mathemathics and use of measuring equipment. Computer literacy.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
The interest candidates should submit their complete application file (Resume and Cover Letter) no later than 26.05.2023.