Эта вакансия уже завершена
Dialog Semiconductor/Renesas is a global semiconductor company providing hardware and software solutions for a range of cutting-edge technologies including self-driving cars, robots, automated factory equipment, and smart home applications. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
For more information, visit https://www.renesas.com
- Inputs and maintains the human resource database and all employee records and files, including hardcopy files. Documents activities as requested.
- Completes reporting functions involving attendance & absence statistics, hire, termination, and transfer data, and other information assigned.
- Generates wide range of employee letters, including: visa letters, promotion, salary review, share grant and ad-hoc communication
- Administers employee health, welfare and retirement plans including starts & leavers and annual renewal administration.
- Administers global onboarding and offboarding administration
- Processes various electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as change-of-status, employment changes, benefits, termination of employment
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information, e.g. employment references
- Purchase Order and invoice processing as directed by HR Advisors
What we are looking for
- Acquires and is able to apply job skills and company policies and procedures. With more time on the job, has a substantial understanding of the role and is able to complete a wide range of tasks in a resourceful and effective way.
- Any administrative experience between 1 and 5+ years.
- Excellent verbal and written German communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- 28 calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional & personal growth.
Please send your resume only in English.